Wednesday, May 28, 2008

term2 week 8

Dear journal,
Today, I am going to write about mother's day. My family celebrates mothers' day by eating at a restaurant with my other cousins. My siblings and I show appreaciation to our mother on mothers' day by making a powerpoint birthday card for her. If there is one special thing that I can do for my mother, it is to get 250 or more out of 300 for my exam marks because every time my siblings and I ask her what she wants for her mothers' day present, she always tells us that she just wishes us to score very well for our exams and she will be happy enough.

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2008 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Miss Lee said...

Hi Yuan Chang,
i think it's really sweet of you to make use of your IT skills to make something different for your mum. Good effort there!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home